Monday, August 24, 2009

Summer? Wasn't it too short?


In May, some of the family went to Salt Lake to watch Hailey clog. The next day we went to Temple Square. here are the grand children that were there, and Micheal and I. We were missing Daris, Sara, Courtney, Tyler and little Corbin.




Charlene visited Idaho in the first of May. This is Charlene, me, Mom and Lorie. (clockwise from top left)
The end of June, Lorie and I went to the Forrey reunion in Seattle. My son Danial went with us. Danial and I are being shown the marvels of beach life. We went to the beach when the tide was low and saw all kinds of creatures.

This is a photo of all those from my mom's family that came to the reunion.

1 comments:

Sadie said...

hey and your oldest grandkid was in Cali geez grnadma haha JK!!!!!



love ya

Sadie