Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad! Just a little late. . .

August 18 was my father's birthday. I did remember him on that day; just didn't stop to blog about it. I love my dad for the uncondional love that he gave me. He is a great man. There are many other things that I learned from him. I admired his natural talent with music, especially with his beautiful bass voice and ability to remeber any song he heard. He would know the lyrics to almost any song out there. Us children wanted to enter him on name that tune, knowing he would win. he also made up silly, nonsense songs. I find myself doing the same thing often times.
He had a funny sense of humor and would make a joke about eveything and anything. sometimes I know he drove my mother nuts because she couldn't get a straight answer from him.
He was also a great dancer, he and my mother were church dance directoers when I was younger. I also remember them dancing smoothly across the dance floor as a young girl. Great memories.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: