Monday, June 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

Things about me

Four Movies I could watch over and over:
1. Sandlot
2. Princess Bride
3. Tristan and Isolde
4. Naploean Dynomite

Four Jobs I've had:
1. Carhop at Dairy Queen, without the rollar skates
2. Nail Technician at Tangles
3. Potato picker, made about $20 in two weeks
4. Potato Planter Rider, never got paid, so, was it really a job?

Four Places I've lived: (boring)
1. Rexburg, Idaho
2. Pocatello, Idaho
3. Newdale, Idaho
4. Island Park, Idaho

Four of my Favorite dishes:
1. Does Florence's Chocolate count as a dish?
2. Swiss Chicken with Funeral Potatoes
3. Dutch Oven Potatoes with Chicken
4. Crepes by Jared

Four TV shows I love:
1. Law and Order
2. Seinfeld
3. I Love Lucy
4. Carol Burnette Show

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Family and Friends blogs


Four places I have Vacationed:
1. Mexico
2. Florida
3. Hawaii
4. California

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. On a beach snorkling
2. Sun Valley skiing (in the winter only)
3. Disneyland with my grandchildren
4. Golfing with family

1 comments:

Unknown said...

mom, i forgot about dutch oven when i was listing my foods! yum it makes my mouth water! And i'm pretty sure that florence's chocolates count!