Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wrapping It All Up

I came home from class feeling over whelmed since I am down to the last four weeks of college for my Master's. However, there was a bit of good news this evening. I learned the results of my comps. I PASSED! My advisor gave me the results, making me aware of the areas that I was weak so I can prepare for the National Counselors Exam in ten days.

Just following the NCE, I will have what is called Orals. Here I will present my theory of choice and defend it as I show a tape using my counseling skills. This doesn't concern me as much as the NCE.
As I look back over the last 2 1/2 years, it seems like a whole life time ago. I have changed immensely over that time. There are many things I have learned about myself. Some of it has been painful as the program requires self-reflection and personal growth.

2 comments:

Kimberly Hill said...

Mother, You didn't tell me you passed. GREAT JOB! We're proud of you and all that you have accomplished. We love you.
Kim and crew

Carol said...

Hello my dear friend Kathy - Welcome to the blogging world! Courtney found my blog and left a message and then I left a message on hers and saw your blog. Check out my blog at cgneitin.blogspot.com It is alot of fun to keep in touch with everyone.

So how is school going? Almost done? I'm done for the summer. Today was my last day for 5 months. Yeah! I need a break. See ya in the blogging world!